Monday, December 15, 2008

The luxurious life Ms. S has

Ever wonder how luxurious a person's life can be?????

Introductory on Ms. S life...


she paid a hefty price for a flight ticket to sleep her way through 25+++ hours of flight

her house back in Malaysia


her private resort, 15 minutes walk away from her house


The dining area, her collections of Chateau Lafite waiting to be sipped away~~~~

her parents placed an order for her on this beauty, I was so willing to be her "Ahmad", but she turned my offer down :(

jealous?
that goes without saying...










Well, I have a long way more to achieve what she's currently indulging,
perhaps, i would not even have the chance...


moreover....

I'm still working hard on.......






I know you guys pity me...

but not to worry....

I am as happy as Ms. S is

she never fails to put a smile on your face




little lulu

3 comments:

  1. wow...since when we have exchanged our life huh, Little Lulu? 0_o

    ReplyDelete
  2. since when u become so dark...................................little lulu.......wuwuwuwwuwuwuwuwu.....

    Ms S

    ReplyDelete

 
Free Hit Counter